David HC

Kamis, 17 Januari 2013

Pure CSS iPad Construction

by Unknown // 04.24 In
Huh... my work now is Build pure CSS ipad portrait in real size. Very huge. See it HERE. WIith some Jquery it become Attractive. There are same features with the Real iPad

  • Same Size
  • iPad Status : OFF / ON with Button

I Like it , i will share it with you too. Let me do it first. You can build the Mini first Here. The iPad can Boost  your skills like CSS, Jquery, HTML. 



Update

  • Slide To Unlock + Letter animation
  • Home Page Icons
  • iPad Style Alert
Slide to unlock slider i got from Chris Coyier, Really great but the slider is Image, I trying to build the Slider with out Image, CSS only Image Not permitted. 
I Build it with my CSS, HTML, and My Jquery.

To Show and Hide the Clock, Date, Header, Headline i use Opacity Set it 0 to hide it and set it 1 to show it with Jquery

Follow us on Facebook